Friday, December 11, 2009

Capillaries On Breasts Ladies Only Please: With A DDD Bust, What Can I Wear In Order To Go Bra-less In Public :/?

Ladies only please: With a DDD bust, what can I wear in order to go bra-less in public :/? - capillaries on breasts

By the skin of my chest, I think I should stop wearing a bra too. At this point, the only time I do not carry on when I'm in bed. But I was always irritated small patches on the skin, very small and have small broken capillaries on the surface of the clamping pressure in my chest. I'm beginning to think maybe I'm always sensitive, what the relationships are made)

The problem is that the size of my stupidity, I can not go without a bra less obvious, I do not know how. I am afraid to try it. What can I use to hide?

Our family doctor is a man, I will not show on the skin of my breasts - I know he is an expert, but it feels very wrong. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment