Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Initiation Party Games Is It Some Sort Of TRADITION Or INITIATION To Strip For Your First Dip In Hot Tub, Or First Hot Tub Party?

Is it some sort of TRADITION or INITIATION to strip for your first dip in hot tub, or first hot tub party? - initiation party games

2 couples we met recently, and really continue to invite us to get them into the hot tub at home with a join (on the patio), but not the view of neighbors. They insist that we must "tradition" for the first time that honor. My husband does not care. I think I might be able to his suit, after I remove the water, but I'm not sure to go naked for all to see. (at least not the 1st time!), I proposed to carry little or bikini strips under water, but not enough! Is this a tradition, aperture or make fun of us? What would you do? If we go, but I band, I was able to take things in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment