Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intercostal Neuralgia Im So Tired Of Living In Pain , I Have Intercostal Neuralgia And Im?

Im so tired of living in pain , i have intercostal neuralgia and im? - intercostal neuralgia

in constant pain, my body hurts all the time and who also suffers from severe depression. Sometimes I have to sing, walk, because my legs hurt and my feet are stiff and my back hurts all the time, have exhausted all possibilities, no matter how much worse sleep, and that appears as the time passes. I also realized when her) hot or cold (AC or climate that makes my body hurt more, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of this, I am only 31 and I feel like Im 90 .. I need help, my doctor is delayed and only receive Medi-Cal) (Social Security, so its hard to find another physician who accepts. Can someone please help me and tell me what might be or what can I do? I take ibuprofen and Neurontin for pain, because I do not drugs like Vicodin, codeine, etc.'m allergic. I try to eat well, but I can not exersise. Please respond someone important enough to

No comments:

Post a Comment