Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wall Color For Red Floor What Color Do I Paint Or Do I Paint My Primary (largest) Wall If I Want A Red Couch?

What color do I paint or do I paint my primary (largest) wall if I want a red couch? - wall color for red floor

My house has colored walls, floors, and golden cream oak. I've always loved it, and I wanted a red sofa. I have an article in Nice, but I do not know if I have the main wall a different color for the sofa to blend the house and what color would be appropriate color. My house has an enormous amount of light - lots of windows, some with the same color from top to bottom or from bottom to top, half-filled opaque blinds are the same as the wall color. I do not want to lose the light in the house.

6 comments:

  1. When you type "red sofa in the search, click on the images that you can see red sofas different wall behind them. This will help more than just a verbal suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house sounds beautiful. I would make a neutral dark as a mole. Improve do not remove the wall and the iridescent layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. USE 3 walls and a beige wall-CHOICE NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds beautiful, what he did. I also found something really cool about the red couches. Of course I wanted to, because it is in itself surprising, a statement in itself. Why not allow that, ecru walls remain, so that the sofa is still a difference that I think it should be - or actually paint a white light (red, white, still more left).
    If you fancy a bright white, and then you think in the dark, with the exception of the accent - black, dark mahogany or rich blue - black in furniture, upholstery (black / white great), etc. Then is red, because so much paint - just a whiff of a long way to go - a group of red pillar candles, a glass vase with big red balls or balls to get filled - just a few things as scattered throughout the room. Then save in the third accent color - something in the family of gold - and as a cushion under the chairmanship of the Ottoman navy or dark, and mixed gold / golf umbrella with candles or books or connected frames.
    If you follow this kind of topic ... Select cause no wall in this room immediately, but that means that thIn the room, as part of the whole - like a wall of the hall - painting the wall of a bronze color.
    Well, that's what I see. However, he would be the walls with green color of this layer. Yes, it is complementary, but in this case, as a supplement. The main text in red is strong enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great though, that the walls in soft beige or white opaque

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally consider it a red couch, will coordinate perfectly with ecru color you already have. However, if you think you need to paint an accent wall, then I recommend a beautiful green-gray, like Glidden's solemn moment. Green and red colors are complementary, so that the couch really pop.

    ReplyDelete