Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blueberry Buckle And Baby Food Moms, Is There A Food You Thought Your Baby Would Love, But Didn't? And Vise Versa?

Moms, is there a food you thought your baby would love, but didn't? and vise versa? - blueberry buckle and baby food

There are foods that you think that your child will love to eat, but now is not the end as ever? There are foods that you think that your child does not like and eventually love him? "

My daughter is 22 months, and I thought he would not like vegetables. He never did, nor my sister or my mother. I thought it would be their destination safely, but would not support a broad consensus on whether it is not. We had broccoli and cauliflower and carrots, the other evening with cheese sauce. I thought, "Well, Emma is probably not so, but I'll take a while until" OMG, and then try to eat fast, I think it was 4 or 5 cups of it. Niño loco!

When I 6 or 7 months, I wanted to try the blueberry buckle baby food. It is assumed that this would be my favorite when I was little, and when I look at the almonds in elementary school, I wanted to (rare). We have tried, and I've never see him so repulsive. He turned around. Funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment