Friday, November 20, 2009

Men Who Wax Pic Which Song + Covered By Which Singer Would Be Funny? How About This...............?

Which song + covered by which singer would be funny? how about this...............? - men who wax pic

this song .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvy7MWjfV ...

Bass! How far can you go?
Death row what a brother knows
Here again the incredible
The animal rhymes
The incredible D. Public Enemy Number One
Five-O said "Freeze!" and I am deaf
Did not I tell you, I have never used a weapon?
But the wax that the Terminator X Spinning
Now I am involved in a cell, sell my plates
As a brother, as I said, "Well
Farrakhan is a prophet, and I think you should hear
What I can tell you what to do "
Follow tell you now that the power of people:
"Make a miracle. D, pump the lyrical"
Black is back, in all, we will win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again

Chorus:
Turn it up! Bring Tha Noize!

sung by this man ...

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images ...

No comments:

Post a Comment