Monday, November 16, 2009

Peace Bed Set Spiritually Speaking, What Would You Do About This Transaction

Spiritually speaking, what would you do about this transaction - peace bed set

I bought a Ralph Lauren bed on eBay. As always, I include determining the cost of shipping to my limits, which was 10.99 (s / h).

I was put into the account and pay the costs of the winning bid and shipping. I wondered how he would send only 10.99 for a queen all over the duvet and 4 pillowcases.

The package was too large to be shipped USPS as stated in the auction. Instead, the seller had to use FedEx, which cost him 26.28 instead of 10.99

I am not obligated to pay the difference, but he / she asked me the difference, if I paypal "so inclined".

I have a very good price on this topic, but a new factor in the costs that the delivery of advertising, and when.

What would you do? I'm so freaking indecisive. In fact, I have no idea what is ethically right for me. I can not believe that this person must pay $ 15 for shipping, but at the time of their mistake and told me of your auction information that is necessary.

Peace and thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment