Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sle/lupus More Condition_symptoms What Does A High Sedementation Rate Mean To Someone With SLE Lupus And Sjogren's Syndrome?

What does a high sedementation rate mean to someone with SLE Lupus and Sjogren's Syndrome? - sle/lupus more condition_symptoms

I'm so (SLE) and
Sjogren's syndrome (15 years). Recently a blood test, my BSG 40 and it really upset my doctor. They referred me to my rheumatologist, as soon as possible to see. What that means in addition to the "inflammatory"?

I am also anemic and since August. I am two times more iron and folic acid and remains anemic. My hematologist just had a bone marrow test and I still have no results. The last 5 months were very bad and I am afraid something new. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

  1. This means that your disease is active and the rate of SED is an indicator that shows inflammation in the body. SED rates are also higher in people with active arthritis. Swollen joints, and increases during an infection. Rate your immune system is overactive, the nature of the disease and the SED is an indicator of the disease. A rheumatologist is to help an expert in this field to the active phase of their illness reduced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are high ESR (ESR), which means that your active.It SLE is back to normal when the active phase has been completed. The disease Sjögren's also increases the ESR, which will return to normal. No reason to panic.

    ReplyDelete