Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dat Course Torrent UTORRENT HELP ASAP..PLEASE HELP?

UTORRENT HELP ASAP..PLEASE HELP? - dat course torrent

Ok, so I had uTorrent 1.8 update for some time and never. (partly because wenever Who said freeze, a new version and click Download Juice, and so I stayed with this version) ... Recently I have anyway to upgrade to version 1.8.2 and DAT, the shit starts .... First nuttin I can not navigate ... i Mozilla Firefox and justice never said loading and loading. (or takes too long to load reaaaall) .. I can not live in Second Messenger .. Mr. Ares is not get in touch ... uTorrent and stop downloading torrents .... eveyting dat think if you used the Internet closed ... In any case, stand uTorrent 1.8.2 uninstalled to see that is wat happened, and why I team will return to normal (normal, because my browser to be faster and better wen i was Dan uTorrent 1.8 yi luv it) ... You cansum1 me wat d problem is utorrent Cause I Luv, and I want it back, of course, on my computer without the side effects ... Help is appreciated gr8tly

2 comments:

  1. Is it English?

    If you are running streams, use the bandwidth. The more bandwidth used, less work the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol not very smart to send material on this torrent ..... Who can PPL

    ReplyDelete