Friday, February 19, 2010

Valerian Root Tea Benefits Vs Chamomile Tea Valerian Root Tea, Is It Any Good? Side Effects?

Valerian Root Tea, is it any good? side effects? - valerian root tea benefits vs chamomile tea

I bought tea from valerian, yesterday in a shop of herbs and drink for two days. I wanted to see whether it helps or not my fears, and I have not seen, but no results. I think the mild anxiety. In any case, Valerian is safe to use tea bags? I drink one cup per day. I just want to make sure that does not harm my body.

I have also heard that you should boil valerian root. I'm putting teabags in a pot and cook? bad? when I realized that not boil valerian root today.

2 comments:

  1. Valarian tablets I used to relax, sleep, and for me it's a good job. Knew that he was not in the form of tea. The pills smell so bad, I could never drink. You are a brave man
    While you are taking, I drink caffeine not included because it would be an effect of tea in contradiction to relax.
    I pour boiling water over the tea bags and leave, do not boil the water bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If hot water does not cook and eat the pills, but better if the tea in 2 lon 2 hot water collects carcinogens it is somewhat saturated.

    ReplyDelete