Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stroke Misdiagnosed For Ms Can MS Ever Be Misdiagnosed As A Mild Stroke?

Can MS ever be misdiagnosed as a mild stroke? - stroke misdiagnosed for ms

Last year I had what she thought was a very mild stroke, gave the MRI results came back my head simply no evidence that he "stroke" from harm. The symptoms were minor and lasted about 3 weeks to recover slowly capacity almost completely. The neurologist was not sure what was going on, because the result was the time I get to see.

Well, I developed a tremor in his left hand and an involuntary spasms in his right hand. I have a contraction of the right eye seems buzzying constant and a constant in my ears. I'm cold all the time and very tired, but sleep eludes me. And the worst part for me is a very bad memory. Then everything seems to be improving for a while, so here we go again.

One of these sound like multiple sclerosisInstead of lines for you?

1 comment:

  1. I have MS symptoms, as well, but with a diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome. This autoimmune disease can cause the symptoms you describe. Some blood tests to determine, dass I am with 2 links to information. Best wishes Do not hesitate to send me an e-mail that I have more information about this disease.
    http://www.hughes-syndrome.org/symptoms. ...
    http://mayoclinic.com/health/antiphospho ...

    ReplyDelete