Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Setup Wifi On Macbook HELP! Linksys Wifi Setup? What's Did I Do Wrong?

HELP! Linksys Wifi setup? What's did I do wrong? - setup wifi on macbook

So here's the deal:

I just bought Linksys at Best Buy
and insert the CD-ROM monitor on my MacBook and
Instructions. He said he felt good and I've forgotten my password
and took my safety (I have the most secure setting
Was I wrong?)
Then I went to the airport on my MacBook and
Linksys found that I had created.
They asked me to forget I wrote
Then I logged on wifi and I saw many "bar"
Summit. Then suddenly I lost the WiFi signal.
So I tried to log in again, and asked my if by
Password that you entered, and said it was invalid!?
I'm so confused ...

If anyone has any suggestions, please help!
Thank you:)

3 comments:

  1. All I can think of now is: Do you want your WiFi connection? not a relative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linksys technical support 24 / 7 (800) 326-7114

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senior Mac are not compatible with WPA encryption. They only support WEP.
    Since WEP is as secure as a screen door in those days, you need to add some security holes.
    What you need to do is:
    First, in conjunction with WEP
    Once it was connected, the break with the manual and see the MAC ID filtering.
    The manual will determine the MAC ID of adapters that allow you to connect to the router. He was placed on a list. Once activated, only the machines in conjunction with the router.

    *************
    Please use caution
    *************
    Make sure that the MAC ID of the wireless adapter and the Ethernet adapter in the list. Thus, if the radio does not work one day, or if you need access to change the configuration of the router, not left out of the router. His own material is excluded from the definition of a bad day!

    And please - check your data - a boo-boo here to change the color on the walls and coagulates the milk in the fridge.

    *********************

    Have Fun

    ReplyDelete